Covid-19 Update - November 24, 2020
Nov 24, 2020
With the recent Provincial Government update in regards to Covid-19, we continue to provide in clinic & virtual services for our patients.
We continue to maintain the highest standard of care for our patients, staff and community including numerous measures in clinic.
- following all AHS guidelines
- Covid-19 pre screening before & at the time of appointment
- mandatory new medical masks for staff and patients provided at the time of appointment / start of shift that must remain on throughout their visit
- strict sanitizing practices at all clinic locations
- social distancing between treatment rooms & the waiting room (including designated treatment zones)
- all team members must complete an extensive infection control training
- virtual care appointments are available for all clients
Should you experience any changes in your health, be sure to contact us to reschedule your appointment - either virtually or a later date.
To contact us: call 780-458-8505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.