- We are a recognized provider with RCMP and Veterans Affairs and are able to direct bill to them on your behalf. If you are included in one of these categories, we can book you in for an initial assessment as soon as our next availability arises on a therapist’s schedule.
- For RCMP, we would need your health identification number and R number to submit on your behalf through Medavie Blue Cross.
- For Veterans Affairs, they require a doctor’s referral and your K number on file for us to call for approvals. Once you have come in for the initial appointment, we contact them on your behalf to get authorization for further treatment
- To visit the Veterans Affairs website, click here or call 1-866-522-2122 for general inquiries
- For further information in regards to the RCMP health benefits, visit their website here