Surgical / Fracture Rehab
- No medical referral required
- If it is a recent fracture or surgery, the initial visit and six subsequent treatments may be funded with the Community Rehabilitation Program (CRP)
- Funding for further visits may be available once extended health care is exhausted or unavailable. Please speak to your Physiotherapist for more information regarding this.
- In order to be eligible for funding from Allied Health Services, you must schedule your initial assessment within the following:
* 2 weeks of cast removal
* 56 days (8 weeks) of orthopedic surgery/fracture
- Please ensure that you have a valid Alberta Health care number prior to booking as we use that to submit for your visits. Without that information, we will not be able to submit through the Community Rehabilitation Program.