WCB (Workers Compensation Board)
- All five of our clinic locations are Workers Compensation Board (WCB) contracted
- A doctors referral and claim number are not required to book in as your physiotherapist can begin the report as a first responder.
- Your employer is required to report the injury to WCB here within the first 72 hours should the injury require more than first aid. Your health care provider (doctor or Physiotherapist) must report the injury to WCB within 48 hours.
- At your initial assessment, the physiotherapist will come up with an appropriate treatment plan applicable to your specific injury and then we will submit the paperwork directly to WCB for your claim. It may take up to a few weeks for your claim to process with WCB.
- Gradual return to work plans and modified duties are available if needed
- For more information, you can access the WCB Worker Handbook (effective January 2015) here